Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Losing....Losing...

enibodi can help me? losing my best fren (can i call her my best fren?) n my dear in this year...what a good year huh??
dun hav a good direction...dun hav a gut decision..just feel so hurt n so confused..can't do anything...
*sigh* why must this happen to me?? not only lost my dear....i even lost my fren...losing d person i love most...n losing d person who always cheers me in my ups n down even when i'm lost him...she's beside me....

sumtimes really2 hate myself..why i'm being so individualist.....hav a i done sumthing wrong with this world??why must all people against me now....so desperate...last nite almost done sum foolish things..but thx God i still remember how much He love me how much He aware me to take care of this body...coz this body is Him..not mine..*sigh* i dun know can i control this emotion? *sigh*

hope everything gonna be fine...

No comments: