Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hepi Wedding Day .......

Hepi wedding day yah my dear best fren ^^ i know u'll never read my blog :D hihihi n i know u've forgive me for not attend ur wedding party...
sorry i've lied to u, currently can't tell u d truth. but sumday i'll tell u ;) dun mad at me....
just dun wish u worried 'bout me..n dun wish u'll sad 'coz of me *ceileiiiii* :p
but i still pray for ur happiness ^^ finally u've bcome his wife :p

still remember about 6 years ago *maybe* u came to my class and told me
"what would u do if ur bestfren in relationship with the guy u love??"
"it's ok as long as she told me...it's not sumthing i can control rite :) u have bcome his gf rite??"
"how do u know???" *silly mode*
"i only guess girl...but u told me just now u were in relation with him haha..gotcha"

i still can laugh just bcoz she used a innoncent face n silly question :D

"um..."
"dun worry..i dun angry at all :) i can't force him to love me rite"
"really?"
"ofcoz...dun worry girl..coz i have a feeling dat he loves with u :p"
"bla bla bla bla bla" *conversation continued*

lucky girl, hav sum1 who really luv u...
wish i could find sum1 who really luv me too sumday...i know dat person will come :)

Hepi wedding day my dear best fren ^^

too bad, i can't attend ur wedding party just bcoz my ego...
i wish i will give u d best smile..but i afraid i can't do it..
coz i really need sumtimes to puzzle up my broken heart :p silly me ....but still i pray for ur hepiness ^^GBU

No comments: