Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gloomy Day

just wondering why i can't have sum1 who truly love me? seems so envy with my fren. her bf always stick with her, always there when she need him, always protect her with n blah blah blah blah....in fact i really dun need all those things..i only need he love me...really love me and let me feel his love....but he ended up with broken my heart rather than love me deeply.. i dun need he to pay my kindness with money, with sum stuff i like, with his FEELING FOR ME!!!!! i dun need a fake feeling!!! really really dun need those stuff.. i dun ask anything for my kindness..coz i do all those things for him just bcoz I LOVE HIM......... i just need his love.. sumthing i can't reach again....feel so angry? yeah..but it's sumthing i can't force...i only can envy with my fren like this :D~ wakakakkak..dun know what to do... dun know what to say... dun know what to walk... what a day...hate this....

No comments: