Friday, December 1, 2006

sacrified vs fool/stupid

"in a world of lies..ur the truth"
this is a lyric from diana ross's song - when u tell me that u love me... this part keeps playing on my mind these days and make me can't stop thinking...
yes..he's my only truth in a world of lies... but why my truth has gone away..
leave just like this? no he dun leave me just like this... he always by myside even when i feels so sad..
he will said "i will stay with u.." even if i dun say a word he will know i feel sad.....
but how long he can stay with me??? we have break up...... though his words comfort me too....
these days we still together..though we have break up..can't believe it...n my friends even him keeps saying
"ur too kind to everyone"
but i know they wants to say "u really a fool"
i admit i'm a fool..but have them ever feels like what i feel now???
if they ever feel this kind of feeling i can very sure they would do like what i do..
coz for me i'm not a fool..i just sacrified for the one that i really really love...who i can't live without..
though we have break up..but hey i do it all with my sincerelly heart....although i hope sum return thats he will back to me. and i never regret i have choose him as a part of my life...
coz i realy love him..
maybe sum of u will think that i'm a fool coz too kind to him..but for me i'm not a fool.....i even can sacrified my life just for him...n dun feel regret..coz he's my true love...

No comments: